Register Your Vehicle
To register your vehicle for parking, please download and fill out the form below, and submit it to the management office. Parking is subject to availability.
1. Permit Parking Only
- Unregistered vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
2. Vehicle Registration
- All vehicles must be registered with the Office of 11 Parker Hill Ave., LLC.
- A resident parking sticker is issued and required to be placed on the rear side of vehicle.
- The parking fee is $100 per vehicle per month for resident parking. 2nd vehicle (per apartment unit) or non-resident parking is subject to availability for a fee at $150 per month.
3. Rules and Regulations
- Registered vehicles can park on regular parking space except the visitor spots, or unless all other regular spots are taken.
- All vehicles must be parked within lines.
- All vehicles must be in good operating condition; and cannot be left with leaking fluids conditions.
- No work may be done to any vehicle on the property.
- No vehicles may be washed on the property.
- All vehicles must be moved during snow removal operations.
4. Visitor Parking
- Currently there are three visitor parking spaces (between the dumpster and the building).
- Visitor parking is for short time parking only.
- Overnight parking is prohibited for visitors; unauthorized vehicles will be towed after 10 PM.